Bell Group UK:
- Has held ISO 9001 accreditation since 1994.
- Promotes improvement through our quality system.
- Reacts to customer requirements and responds to feedback.
- Takes corrective and preventive actions.
- Thorough analysis of data and audit results.
"Through customer feedback and analysis of all our data and audit results, Bell Group UK has been able to achieve massive improvements in all aspects of our business – but we will never rest on our laurels."
Bell Group has proudly held ISO 9001 accreditation since 1994. Our Management has established a structure that encourages and promotes improvement of our services to our clients through improving our Quality System; this revolves around:
- Quality Objectives
- Customer Feedback
- Reacting to our Customers Requirements
- Analysis of Data and Audit results
- Involvement of People
- Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Management Review
ISO 9001:2008 Audit
Our Quality Management System is compliant with the full requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008, and is backed up by a Quality Manual defining the Company’s working procedures that must be adhered to by all employees. Our QMS is strictly monitored by an external Auditor, National Quality Assurance (NQA), to ensure our policies and procedures are maintained in line with the required quality standard.
Every year there is a three-day period when an audit is carried out by National Quality Assurance where it examines company paperwork, processes, procedures, systems, targets, company strategy and continuous improvement. It also includes various site visits to ensure qualiy standards are being upheld, as defined in the Group's quality manual.